- Additional Info
"Your at-home color maintenance makes all the difference when maintaining your color and your hair’s health. We wanted to create this kit in partnership with Fanola for those of you who have color-treated hair. Together, this kit covers everything from toning, strengthening, repairing, and shine for all hair types and they’ve particularly proven to be amazing to our curls, we can’t recommend them enough!" @manesbymell & @amandaguido
A Breakdown of Our Faves:
- Vegan No Orange Shampoo (350 ml) - Orange Tones are some of the most stubborn to remove from the hair but we start the routine right and bright with this blue, No Orange Shampoo. Plus, it’s vegan!
- Vegan No Yellow Mask (350 ml) - We love a good 2-in-1 and the No Yellow Mark is an extremely pigmented mask that will help treat the strands while also toning away brassy tones.
- Fiber Fix Shampoo (350 ml) - This shampoo is my go-to especially after a fresh color because it's specifically formulated to lock color in and strengthen the hair!
- Fiber Fix No.2 Bond Connector (350 ml) - We always use this conditioner following the Fibre Fix shampoo for maximum hair repair and color protection -- plus it smells incredible
- Nutri Care Mask (500 ml) - Self Care & Candy anyone? This mask smells good enough to eat and is an amazing treat for all hair types to strengthen and hydrate tired, brittle strands.
- Nutri Care Serum (100 ml) - For the most glossy and long-lasting hair, we always use a serum to seal and protect the hair. The Nutri Care Serum meets all our needs, feels amazing and a plus is that it smells AMAZING!
- PLUS! A set of hair tamer rings to keep those color-treated curls bouncy =)