- Additional Info
Heyyy! I’m Teena and I am the Social Media Editor for Fanola. I’ve been a blonde for as long as I can remember but when I first started my blonde hair journey, I made the horrible mistake of bleaching my own hair at home! I totally fried my hair trying to get it as light as possible only to end up box dyeing it back to black SMH. Then three years ago, Fanola came into my life and I have never looked back! Now I get my hair done professionally and Fanola products have been my holy grail for keeping my hair beautiful and healthy. This kit features all of my Fanola faves which I use religiously to keep my blonde hair brass-free and shiny until my next hair appointment!
My Faves & How I Use Them:
- Energy Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo (350ml) - When you get your hair bleached often, it’s likely that there will be some breakage. I absolutely LOVE this shampoo to keep my hair strong! I am on my fourth bottle of this amazing product. This also promotes hair growth and it smells like bubblegum! This product is the first step in my hair care routine. You want to make sure you use a normal shampoo first to cleanse your scalp before going in with a toning shampoo.
- Vegan No Orange Shampoo (350ml) - If you’re like me and you want a more natural blonde hair color that isn’t too ashy or silver, then a blue shampoo is your go-to! Since I only wash my hair 1-2 times a week, I use this shampoo once every third week or whenever my hair color is looking a little brassy. I lather it up on damp hair and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Nutri Care Mask (500ml) - I love a good hair mask and I especially love the feeling of silky, smooth hair when you rinse out a product. This mask not only smells like dessert heaven, but my hair feels so soft and hydrated each time I use it. I use this once a week on damp hair for 5 minutes after rinsing out the VNO Shampoo.
- Nutri Care Bi-Phase Restructuring Leave-in Conditioner (200ml) - I recently started using this product and I am hooked! I love how easily it detangles my hair and it helps maintain my frizz too. I’m normally not a big fan of leave-ins on damp hair because my hair always feels heavy after it dries, but this product is super lightweight and smells great! I just spray this throughout the lengths of my hair and then use a towel to soak up any excess water.
- Nutri Care Restructuring Serum (100ml) - This hair serum is hands down one of the best I’ve ever tried. I just love how shiny it makes my hair look and it prevents split ends. My favorite way to use this is on dry hair after I’ve styled it. If I curled my hair, I would take a few pumps on my hands and rub it together. Then I would brush out my curls with my fingers and let the serum lock all the moisture in. I noticed that this serum holds my curls throughout the day too. It also smells like watermelon jolly ranchers and I never get tired of it!
- Pink Hair Tamer Brush - This is the brush I use on damp hair to brush out any knots. Be sure to brush your hair starting from the bottom and going up!
- Energy shampoo
- hair products
Thoughts- it all works!
I bought this item after my hairdresser mentioned to use this to maintain my blonde. I love, love, love. The blue does a really good cancelling the orange. The conditioner smells great. I would still give that only a 4 star. The leave in spray and oil work well. I have used them once a week since my purchase. And I really enjoy them. The no more orange shampoo is definitely a 5 star! The rest is great, but my hair still feels a little dry, so I would rate the others 4.
Free no orange
Love love love this package!! Best hair products I’ve ever used! My hair feels super healthy and the no orange really does bust your brassy tones! I love the energy shampoo makes it feel so light and bouncy the mask/conditioner work magic! And the brush, girl, let me tell you love it!!
Teena Brass Free Kit is Fantastic
I have used No Yellow shampoo for several years but this kit with the masque and serum really hit up the hydration I needed after using the shampoo. Excellent results!