- Additional Info
Hi, Fanola Babes! I’m Iyanna and I am the Social Media Associate here at Fanola. I've changed my hair color numerous times, but I love being blonde because it's the most versatile! Fanola's purple and blue toning shampoos have changed my life! I love using the Vegan No Yellow when I want my blonde to be ashy or I use the Vegan No Orange when I'm feeling icy. Sometimes I even mix the two for the perfect combination! Due to my sporadic hair color changes, I've always struggled with damage and dehydration! This kit features all of my Fanola Faves that give you a complete full-proof hair care routine to not only make your hair look good but also feel good!
My Faves & How I Use Them:
- Vegan No Yellow Shampoo (350 ml) - The purple pigment in this formula is no joke! My blonde gets the perfect ash tone after applying for a few minutes.
- Vegan No Orange Shampoo (350 ml) - I'm so glad this blue shampoo came into my life. This brightens my blonde up perfectly and gets rid of any brassy tones throughout my hair.
- Fiber Fix Shampoo (350 ml) - Cleanses and repairs? Say less. Lathering this into my hair is always the first step of my hair care routine.
- Fiber Fix Bond Connector (350 ml) - This product is unmatched! My hair has never felt softer, smoother, or healthier since using the bond connector.
- Nutri Care 10 Action Leave-in Spray (100 ml) - This conditioning spray is everything for dehydrated, frizzy, dull hair. I spray 2-3 pumps into my palms and rub them together then apply them to the lengths and tips of my hair. Detangles like a charm!
- Nutri Care Serum (100 ml) - What I love most about this serum is that it doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. It adds shine and smoothness and repairs at the same time! I apply it to damp hair.
- Thermal Protective Spray (300 ml) - Using too much heat on my hair causes it to become dull and dry very quickly! This thermal shield spray is a great protectant that I spray all over my dry hair before using any heat tools.