- Additional Info
Hi, Fanola Babe! My name is Mona and I am the Product Development Manager here at Fanola. I've been embracing my natural curls for about 6 years now and the journey has come with a lot of learning and unlearning. I take a holistic approach when it comes to the products I use on my curls and believe that it's all about educating yourself on the products your hair in particular needs to thrive. This kit features all of my Fanola faves that have been saving graces for me when it comes to hydrating and nourishing my hair and are perfect for any curl boss!
My Faves & How I Use Them:
- Fiber Fix Shampoo (300 ml) - This shampoo is a gamechanger and has helped me realize the importance of a shampoo that has both cleansing and stabilizing powers.
- Fiber Fix Bond Connector (300 ml) - the reason I love this is because even if you have zero hair dye in your hair and bleach has never touched your hair, it works wonders on physical damage. That means any damage from heat (diffuser or flat iron), brushing, and more. I use this about two times a month and it's a staple in my shower routine.
- Curly Shine Mask (500 ml) - the silky goodness that this mask gives my hair is UNREAL! I use it about once every 2 weeks and let it sit for about 10 minutes then I comb through and it leaves my curls super hydrated.
- Oro Therapy Spray (200 ml) - this spray is a great hydrating add-on to your post-shower styling routine. I like to compare it to a detangling spray and use it to brush through my hair when I get out of the shower and before I apply any leave-in or gel.
- Nutri Care Serum (100 ml) - aside from its scrumptious watermelon scent, this serum does wonders for my ends. I am a firm believer in getting frequent cuts for your curls so that they can grow healthy but in those in-between months where your ends could use a little love, I love to take a pea-size amount of this oil and apply it to my ends when they're damp.
- Hair Ties & Detangling Brush - perfect essentials to style your curls on the daily.