- Additional Info
Looking for a solution to maintain and strengthen your brown locks at home? We’ve got you covered.
Plus, we threw in a FREE HAIR TAMER BRUSH for easy detangling.
- Vegan No Orange Shampoo: tone those orange and brass tones away with an ultra violet pigment shampoo formula. **100% Vegan and free of Sulphates, Parabens and Silicones.
- Vegan No Orange Mask: tone down and condition orange hues and copper/red reflections with our powerful blue pigment conditioner. **100% Vegan and free of Sulphates, Parabens and Silicones.
- Nutri Care Shampoo + Conditioner: cleanse, hydrate and nourish your hair back to good health with this duo
- Nutri Care Mask: this mask is loaded with milk proteins to prepare you for the most seamless and healthy comb through
- Nutri Care Oil: a serum with hair-strengthening ingredients like Aloe Vera, and Linseed that healthy shine to tired hair
- Step 1: Wash hair with the Nutri Care Shampoo, then rinse.
- Step 2: Apply the Vegan No Orange Shampoo to your wet hair, focus away from the roots. Leave on hair 1-5 minutes (depends on hair type and tone desired), then rinse.
- Step 3: After getting rid of the excess water on the hair, apply the Nutri Care Conditioner and leave on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse. *For extra toning effect, add 1 pump of the Vegan No Orange Mask to the Nutri Care Conditioner*
- Step 4: Squeeze out remaining water then apply Nutri Care Mask and leave on for 3-5 minutes. *For extra toning effect, add 2-3 pumps of the Vegan No Orange Mask to the Nutri Care Mask* Do this step 3-4 times a month.
- Step 5: After getting out of the shower, towel-dry excess water. Apply 1-3 pumps of the Nutri Care Oil with your hands throughout your hair focusing away from the roots.
Who Loves It
If you’re like me, then you’re constantly changing your hair and trying new things. i have fallen in love with @fanola hair care. not only does it help keep my color looking fresh, but their Vegan No Yellow & nutri care products have already made a huge difference in the health of my hair. - Monique S.
My hair has never looked better & brass-free thanks to @fanola 🥰
Nothing has worked on my hair since I went blonde! Fanola is it! They launched a 100% vegan version of their No Orange Shampoo and Mask. The duo is free of Sulphates, Parabens, and Silicones to deliver pigment while still leaving the hair soft. - Claudia V.
My Blonde Secret
Seriously! This product is not just for brunettes! I’ve been using the blue shampoo on my blonde hair for over a year now because it makes it bright! It’s not ashy like purple shampoo, it’s more icy! It works wonders! People ask me all the time if I’ve recently gotten it done but it’s just when i recently have put blue shampoo and/or mask on! It’s so good!
I've been using Fanola's no yellow shampoo for about 4 years now and recently tried the no orange shampoo! I really like how it makes my hair less brassy. I have ash blonde hair and I don't visit the salon as often as I'd like to, so having products I can use at home is super helpful. The nutri care products are all amazing, but the restructuring mask is my fav. It smells so good and makes my hair feel really soft! Overall, I love these products -- this kit is honestly a great deal.
I’m really pleased. They smell good and so far have worked great. Excited to use them long term and try them on my blonde clients when I can get back in to my salon’