- Additional Info
Put the box dye down and have a temporary color affair with the Oro Therapy Color Mask. We get it, you’re craving change and want to do something different. We’ve got your back. This kit is a safe and creative way to liven up your hair without sacrificing the health you and your stylist have worked so hard to maintain. It's standout item, the Oro Therapy color mask is formulated to enrich and enhance your hair color and with keratin proteins to rebuild the structure of the hair and prevent or fix damage. Pick your color, and the rest is is taken care for you!
Plus, we threw in a FREE HAIR TAMER BRUSH for easy detangling.
- Oro Color Mask: temporary color mask designed with Argan and Keratin oils to enrich and enhance your hair color
- Fiber Fix Shampoo + Bond Connector: the ultimate hair healing duo that will repair and strengthen the chemical and physical bonds in your hair shaft
- After Color Mask: the power is in its name. A post-color Vitamin E infused mask that delivers protection and hydration
- After Color Oil: a serum formulated with Vitamin E oil to permeate hair strands without causing unnecessary buildup and seal your hair with shine
- Fanola Coloring Brush + Bowl: all of the tools you need for your hair magic master plan
What People Think
Kit How-To on Dry Hair:
- Step 1: Add the color mask into the the Fanola coloring bowl. Using the Fanola color brush apply the color mask to the hair, make sure to work the color through all the lengths of hair. Depending on intensity desired, leave on for 3-15 minutes (the longer you leave the color on, the stronger the effect).
- Step 2: Rinse the color out of the hair and then work the Fiber Fix Shampoo in the hair and then rinse with cold water.
- Step 3: Apply the After Colour Mask to the hair and leave on for 5 minutes.
- Step 4: After getting out of the shower, towel-dry excess water. Apply 1-3 pumps of the After Colour Oil with your hands throughout your hair focusing away from the roots.
- Step 5: For a hair reparative treatment wash your hair with the Fiber Fix shampoo and then after rinsing, apply the Fiber Fix Bond Connector and leave it on for 5 minutes. Do this step 2-3 times a month.
Kit How-To on Wet Hair:
- Step 1: Wash hair with the Fiber Fix Shampoo, then exit the shower to apply the color mask.
- Step 2: Add the color mask into the Fanola coloring bowl. Using the Fanola color brush apply the color mask to the hair, make sure to work the color through all the lengths of hair. Depending on intensity desired, leave on for 3-15 minutes (the longer you leave the color on, the stronger the effect).
- Step 3: *See Step 3 from above*