- Additional Info
Our gentle cleansing shampoo that is enriched in Aloe Vera and Zanthoxylum B5 for sensitive scalps and helps in reducing the unpleasant sensation of itching.
- Ideal for sensitive scalps
- Re-hydrates and re-re-establishes the natural equilibrium of the scalp
- Prevents redness and makes hair soft and shiny
- pH 5.5 - 6.0
How/When: Apply to wet hair, massage carefully and rinse off. For Professionals: can be used on clients with sensitive scalps and after bleaching to replenish the pH of the hair. For Home Maintenance: can be used when the scalp is experiencing irritation and redness.
- Enriched with Aloe Vera to reduce itching and scalp irritation
- Hydrates and re-establishes the natural oil production of both the hair and scalp
- Vitamin B5 retains moisture and protects hair against breakage.
- conditioner mousse
- drug store shampoo
- Color Conditioner
Daily use it
I was a longtime user of drug store shampoo because I thought professional was too expensive and would be too sensitive to my scalp but I was MISSING OUT. My hairdresser recommended this and it has been amazing. Totally sensitive on my scalp and not expensive at all!!!
I love this shampoo!
I have blonde hair, and I have to bleach my hair every two weeks due to bleaching my hair every two weeks I noticed my scalp will have scabs and it will be irritated. My scalp became really sensitive and I started to get dandruff, I heard about this brand thru a friend and I decided to give them a try. I have been using it for a total of 1 month and I notice that my scabs and dandruff are gone. My scalp feels so much softer, I also pair it with the After Color Conditioner which helps my hair restore those natural oils and it keep my hair dandruff free.