- Additional Info
Brighten up your blonde with this insta-famous toning duo used by stylists across the globe. Consider this the The Original No Yellow 2.0, its cleaner, vegan and healthier for your hair. It's formulated with a vibrant violet pigment that cancels out yellow tones for bleached, blonde, balayage, baby lights and grey hair.
This is not hair dye, this will not dye your hair, nor is it intended to turn your hair purple when used correctly. (Though, if you're blonde and you want to have a little fun leave this in for more than five minutes for a lavender or purple hue that will last you a few washes.)
- Creates the Signature “Fanola” silver, ash tone.
- Free of sulfates, silicones, and parabens
- Neutralizes undesired yellow reflections
- Ideal for blonde, grey hair, or bleached
How to use: Apply shampoo on damp or dry hair by massaging into the lengths for 1-5 minutes and rinse off.v Follow up with the mask after shampooing with the Vegan No Yellow Shampoo, apply the mask on damp or dry hair for 3-5 minutes, or until you get the blonde of your dreams.
Pro Tip: Use gloves to prevent staining hands.
- Tones unwanted brass and yellow tones
- Formulated with Coconut oil for shine and to prevent breakage/split ends
- Enriched with hypoallergenic Tiare flower to nourish and seal hair cuticles