Fanola Formulas are always a stylists go-to when wanting to create something wonderful. So, we went through all of our Fanola Formulas and chose the top 5 that create the best colors using all of our products, and wanted to share them with you!
1. Violet hair by @monarchhairco
Violet hair is gorgeous when done right. This artist used a couple of Fanola products to achieve this perfect ashy violet look.
- Lightened with the Fanola Oro Gold Therapy Bleaching Powder
- Then, Fiber Fix was added into the formulation to protect and heal the client's hair bond.
Try this formula to achieve violet perfection!
2. Rosy Pink by @ultrafadebyrich and @chris.styles.mai.hair
Cute and spunky are two words that could describe this pink look.
To achieve this Rosy Pink hair:
- The client's hair was lifted to a level 9/10.
-The hair was then pre-toned with the Fanola No Yellow Shampoo, then the artist proceeded to apply the toners.
The hair was then processed for about 20 minutes after application.
This Fanola Formula will give you a rose look perfect for any time of year!
Lilac on hair is by far one of the most beautiful colors someone can get. For this Lilac Metallic Silver look, the artist:
Achieve Lilac Metallic Silver with:
- Then, the hair was rinsed with the No Orange mask.
Your hair will thank you when using this Fanola Formula to achieve your lilac dreams.
Silver, blonde, and beautiful!
For this silver blonde look the artist:
- In the last 20 minutes he saturated all the ends with bleach and put her in the process cap.
Try this formula out to get that perfect middle in-between blonde and silver!
The artist who created this masterpiece, Richiee Anguiano will be holding a Fanola class in Stockton, CA on July 22, 2019. If you can make it, you can purchase your tickets HERE.
Ashed out with a hint of color!
This ashed out look was achieved by starting at the roots with:
Then, at the Mids/Ends with
This formula will create that perfect ash that you've been wanting!
The artist who created this beautiful look, Khiet Luu will be holding a Fanola class in Honolulu, HI on October 14th, 2019. If you are able to make it you can purchase your tickets HERE.